Go HERE to install Docker Desktop on Windows 10 Pro, Enterprise, and Education.
What to know before you install
- Windows 10 64-bit: Pro, Enterprise, or Education (Build 17134 or later).For Windows 10 Home, see Install Docker Desktop on Windows Home.
- Hyper-V and Containers Windows features must be enabled.
- The following hardware prerequisites are required to successfully run Client Hyper-V on Windows 10:
- 64 bit processor with Second Level Address Translation (SLAT)
- 4GB system RAM
- BIOS-level hardware virtualization support must be enabled in the BIOS settings. For more information, see Virtualization.