I did everything right and (fill in the blank) is not working!

The one big lesson I have learned is that every time you install, update, enable, disable,….do ANYTHING to your node, you need to wait, and wait, and wait some more.

It takes the MyNode software a really long time to complete many of the tasks you request of it. So you need to be patient. Some times I make a change and then don’t check on the status until the next day. 99% of the time it is running fine the next day. I don’t know why this happens but it is just how it works. MyNode is an awesome product and you just need to accept it’s little quirks.